Joint Replacement Surgery
Most replacements occur at the hip, knee or shoulder, to help improve the patient’s quality of life by reducing pain, increasing range of motion, and enhancing the ability to live an active lifestyle. Still other replacements are performed at the elbow and wrist to relieve discomfort and return patients to their normal daily activities.
Our joint replacement specialists are leaders in computer-assisted joint replacement technology and have conducted research on joint replacements and total joint prosthetic design. In 2006, University Orthopaedic Associates was one of just 50 practices in the United States that could offer the Birmingham Hip Resurfacing (BHR) System, an alternative to total hip replacement surgery that conserves bone.
Call our office today to schedule an appointment at one of our New Jersey locations to learn more about your options for joint replacement surgery.
- Total Hip Replacements
- Ceramic-on-ceramic Hip Replacement
- Minimally Invasive Total Hip Replacement
- Minimally Invasive Anterior Hip Replacement
- Total Knee Replacements
- Minimally Invasive Total Knee Replacement
- Computer Navigation Total Knee Replacement
- Partial Knee Replacements
- Total Shoulder Arthroplasty
- Partial Shoulder Arthroplasty
- Reverse Shoulder Arthroplasty
- Elbow Arthroplasty
- Wrist Arthroplasty
- Birmingham Hip Resurfacing
Testimonials"The entire team is just fantastic, really trustworthy and knowledgeable. I was completely reassured after talking with Dr. Kayiaros, and would highly recommend him and UOA to everyone."
Read his amazing story