University Orthopaedic Associates, LLC is a leading orthopedic practice which provides a full spectrum of orthopedic care. Our board certified surgeons, each with sub-specialty training, offer the best care in sports medicine, arthroscopic surgery, joint replacement, traumatology, hand and upper extremity surgery, foot and ankle surgery and surgery of the spine.
We have an exciting full time opportunity to join our team in our Somerset office as a Certified Medical Coding Professional. To qualify, you must have knowledge of coding principals, anatomy, physiology, ICD-10 surgical procedures, professional billing and be proficient of basic computer functions, including Microsoft Office applications. A minimum of one (1) to two (2) years of previous experience with billing and coding is preferred. Candidates must have the ability to prioritize and organize responsibilities.
Responsibilities: Identify and report correct codes from physician documentation, obtain pre-certification for scheduled surgical procedures and include, but are not limited to:
- Coding and posting surgical procedures
- Review and coding of chart notes
- Give feedback to physicians regarding their billing and documentation
- Abstraction of clinical data for assignment of codes for the purpose of statistical compilation, clinical research and optimal reimbursement
- Write and maintain appeal letters as assigned
- Maintain coding credentials
- Minimum: High School diploma or equivalent and Certified Medical Coder (CPC or CCSP)
- Preferred: Associates Degree and Certified Medical Coder
The Center for Rehabilitation and Sports Excellence at University Orthopaedic Associates, LLC is currently looking for a Physical Therapy Aide to join our team at our Somerset and Wall, NJ locations. We currently have openings for full-time and part-time PT Aides. We are looking for a professional individual of high character, good work ethic, flexibility, a willingness to learn and a commitment to excellence.
Candidate must also have general knowledge of anatomy, kinesiology, and therapeutic exercise. We are willing to train and educate individuals who do no not have experience. Interest in becoming a PT is something we are looking for as well.
Candidate must have flexibility to work 2 to 3 evening and cover as needed.
University Orthopaedic Associates, LLC is a leading orthopedic practice which provides a full spectrum of orthopedic care. Our board certified surgeons each with sub specialty training offer the best care in sports medicine, arthroscopic surgery, joint replacement, traumatology, hand and upper extremity surgery, foot and ankle surgery and surgery of the spine.
We have an exciting opportunity to join our team. We have Full-Time Front Desk Registrar/Charge Poster position available at our Somerset Office. This Floater position may be required to travel to our satellite offices.
To qualify, candidates must have:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- A minimum of two (2) to three (3) years of previous experience with a hospital or physician billing system required.
- Knowledge of managed care referral/pre-certification procedures
- Medical, orthopedic and/or physical/occupational therapy terminology a plus.
Front desk responsibilities include, but are not limited to, greeting patients, directing patients through registration process, obtaining and maintaining pertinent demographic information, accurate data entry & scanning of documents, posting charges, collecting co-pays, closing with reconciliation of the day and scheduling appointments based on company policies and procedures.
In this highly visible role you will be interacting with patients, families and health care providers. Excellent communication skills, writing and interpersonal skills are required. Bilingual is a plus.