Located near Edison, New Jersey, UOA has a team of experienced surgeons who are available to treat any orthopaedic condition you present. Our patients have received top of the line treatments since the practice was established over 40 years ago. We have a rich history of adapting our services to put the patients’ needs first. Our experienced healthcare professionals specialize in a range of services from sports medicine to joint replacement. We are a leading practice in New Jersey, emphasizing quality care and innovative surgical solutions.
After identifying the problem, our doctors will work with you to tailor a treatment plan for your specific needs.
- Sports medicine and arthroscopic surgery – Patients benefit from a team approach with the UOA sports medicine department. From on-site diagnostics, treatment, physical therapy and rehabilitation to sports performance management, we ensure you are back on the field healthy, and when possible, at pre-performance status or better.
- Joint replacement – Our team of award winning joint replacement surgeons are at the forefront of the latest procedures, offering total joint replacements, partial joint replacements and minimally invasive techniques. For over 40 years, our surgeons have performed over 20,000 joint replacements.
- Spine – Disorders of the spine can cause pain and limit your quality of life. At UOA, we specialize in procedures from minimally invasive techniques to complicated spinal reconstruction. Patients from all over the area are referred to the spine department for their extensive expertise.
- Hand and upper extremity – We are sensitive to the desire for maximal recovery from disorders of the hand and upper extremity. Our comprehensive world-class approach to care provides the greatest benefits for our patients.
- Foot and ankle – Feet and ankles are two of the most frequently injured areas of the human body, and these injuries and conditions can occur at any stage of life. From any and all disorders, our experts have wide experience in state-of-the-art treatments.
- Trauma and fracture care – Our trauma specialists manage fractures and traumatic injuries to the entire musculoskeletal system in both adults and children.
- Diagnostic testing – Comprehensive testing helps to diagnose an injury or condition which enables our physicians to create the most effective treatment plan.
- Physical therapy – Our patients benefit from comprehensive physical therapy, performed onsite and closely monitored by our physicians.
For Edison orthopaedic needs, help can be found just minutes away at our Somerset office. Our team of surgeons will develop a treatment plan personalized to your needs. If you are looking for the safest, most technologically advanced procedures in the area, this is the right practice for you. For more information about the range of services we offer, click on the “Departments & Services” tab above.
Directions to Our Somerset, NJ Office From Edison
1. Get on I-287 N from Plainfield Ave and Stelton Rd
2. Head northeast on Reed Street toward Central Ave
3. Turn left onto Central Ave
4. Turn left at the 1st cross street onto Plainfield Ave
5. Continue onto Stelton Rd
6. Turn right to merge onto I-287 N
7. Follow I-287 N to Easton Ave in Franklin Township. Take exit 10 from I-287 N
8. Merge onto I-287 N
9. Take exit 10 to merge onto Easton Ave toward New Brunswick/NJ-527
10. Continue on Easton Ave to your destination
11. Merge onto Easton Ave
12. Keep right to stay on Easton Ave
13. Slight right, Destination will be on the right
If you have trouble finding us, please call 732-537-0909.