Saturday, January 19, 2019
12:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m.
*A light snack will be provided.
UOA Sports Performance & Wellness Center
2 Worlds Fair Drive, Somerset
• Middle School, High School and College athletes, as well as parents and adult fitness enthusiasts
• Injury prevention and how to deal with injuries
• Sports Nutrition: How to fuel for optimal performance
Dino Pinciotti, PT
Director of PT, UOA
• Understand the signs and symptoms of injuries
• Determine appropriate steps to take when having an athletic injury
• Understand body specific common sports injuries
• Know the exercises that help reduce risk of sports injuries
• Learn the necessary steps to create a customized sports nutrition plan so you are fueling for optimal performance
• Understand how to convert fats and carbs into energy while incorporating more protein into your daily diet to build lean muscle.
• Know exactly what to eat and “when” … Nutrient timing is key for athletes and active fitness enthusiasts alike
• Determine proper hydration and importance of supplementation, while learning about NCAA banned substances
Participants will watch live demonstrations of exercises and receive accompanying handouts.
3 FREE personal training sessions will be raffled off with Director of Sports Performance, Blake Swan.
To register for this event, please fill out the form on this page.