Saturday, January 19, 2019
12:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m.
*A light snack will be provided.
UOA Sports Performance & Wellness Center
2 Worlds Fair Drive, Somerset
• Middle School, High School and College athletes, as well as parents and adult fitness enthusiasts
• Injury prevention and how to deal with injuries
• Sports Nutrition: How to fuel for optimal performance
Dino Pinciotti, PT
Director of PT, UOA
• Understand the signs and symptoms of injuries
• Determine appropriate steps to take when having an athletic injury
• Understand body specific common sports injuries
• Know the exercises that help reduce risk of sports injuries
• Learn the necessary steps to create a customized sports nutrition plan so you are fueling for optimal performance
• Understand how to convert fats and carbs into energy while incorporating more protein into your daily diet to build lean muscle.
• Know exactly what to eat and “when” … Nutrient timing is key for athletes and active fitness enthusiasts alike
• Determine proper hydration and importance of supplementation, while learning about NCAA banned substances
Participants will watch live demonstrations of exercises and receive accompanying handouts.
3 FREE personal training sessions will be raffled off with Director of Sports Performance, Blake Swan.
To register for this event, please fill out the form on this page.
Registration is closed for this event.