Tennis elbow is an overuse injury that occurs from repetitive use of the forearm and arm muscles. The tendons fray due to the impact of the ball and racket, causing inflammation.
- Pain on outside of elbow
- Gripping and lifting objects becomes difficult
- Sometimes radiating pain down arm
- Resting the elbow joint
- Rest, Ice, Compression, Elevation (R.I.C.E.) method
- Wrapping the forearm right below the elbow joint will expedite recovery/li>
- Anti-inflammatory medication may also be prescribed as necessary