Wednesday, January 25th 6:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.
University Orthopaedic Associates LLC is recognized by the Board of Certification, Inc. to offer continuing education for Certified Athletic Trainers. This program has been approved for a maximum of 2 hours of Category A continuing education. Certified Athletic Trainers should claim only the hours actually spent participating in the continuing education activity.
- Understand the application of cupping
- Understand the application of needling
This seminar is intended for professionals in the field of Athletic Training.
2 World’s Fair Drive
Somerset, NJ 08873
This seminar will take place in the Sports Performance Room.
Robert Monaco, MD, MPH
- Assistant Professor, Department of Family Medicine and Community Health at Rutgers Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
- Director of Sports Medicine Fellowship Program
- Director of Sports Medicine, Rutgers University
If you must cancel, please call (732) 537-0909 ext 1014 or email LaurieG@uognj.com or TesseS@uognj.com.
University Orthopaedic Associates, LLC offers 2 FREE credit hours as there are no fee(s) for our continuing education program, we do not have a refund policy.