Dr. Leddy is board certified in orthopaedic surgery. He obtained his medical degree from Jefferson Medical College after earning his undergraduate degree from Lehigh University. He completed an internship and his residency at UMDNJ-Robert Wood Johnson Medical School. Dr. Leddy then completed a fellowship in surgery of the hand and upper extremity at the Mayo Clinic.
- Subspecialty certified in hand and upper extremity surgery
- Academic appointment as a Clinical Associate Professor of Orthopaedic Surgery at Rutgers Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
- University Center for Ambulatory Surgery (UCAS)
- Center for Ambulatory Resources (CARES)
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital
- Saint Peter’s University Hospital
- The Medical Center at Princeton
- Dunbar D, Leddy T, Ware V: rRNA transcription and post-transcriptional splicing in Xenopus lavis. Lehigh University Press, 1992.
- Heary RF,Albert TJ, Ludwig SC, Vaccaro AR, Wolansky LJ, Leddy TP, Schmidt RR: Surgical anatomy of the vertebral arteries. Spine 21 (18):2074-80, Sept 1996.
- Leddy TP, Coyle MP, Leddy JP: Staged flexor tendon reconstruction fingertip to palm. J. Hand Surgery Vol 27A. No 4:581-585, July 2002.
- Leddy TP, Cooney WP, Larson DR: Revision of Thumb Trapezimetacarpal Arthroplasty. Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, Division of Han Surgery, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN, October 2005.